Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

oh man! I have been eagerly awaiting a number two! I actually squealed in delight... and I'm a 23yr old man now! This really did get the desired effect with me, which is why I gave 5* - but I was jubious as to whether I should! xD

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

nice gentle game, with a light hearted ending.

smooth gameplay. the basic graphics and minimal character work was nice, it didn't distract from the storyline.

lovely music, too! did you compose?

Culmination Culmination

OH......MY.....GOD!!!!!!!!!

this game has taken all the previous AWW games, trimmed off all the fat, and left a lean, healthy, meaty game that you have to complete more than once! absolutely amazing!

Pursuit of hat Pursuit of hat

wow

really good game, loving the jazzy music, the smooth animation, the delightful goofiness of the character! i honestly cannot fault this in any way. got pretty challenging towards the end, and i had to turn to a walkthrough. 10/10

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

I tend not to review much...

but when I do, it tends to be for things I really liked - or couldn't understand. This game had a great story to it, very clear voice acting with some great characters and overall a very lengthly game (some call this boring, I call this achievable!). i enjoyed the fact you had to encourage the specimens to interact with other objects before being permitted to interact with another.
I particularly found, when specimens were finding more human traits - that they actually had hints of emotion in them. I was sad enough to feel empathetic for an animated zombie!
I will agree that this is a very long game, however some games I have tried it, carried on, died once and thought "Meh! not really my thing..."

this game took me 5 hours to complete...and I regret nothing besides the seriously numb ass I'm getting typing this!

Evil-Dog, seriously, keep this up! it was smoothly animated without lagging, there was sufficient detail without it being grossly overdone - and the items available were great (I started reaching a point where I was thinknig "no more items...please, no more!)

well, I've blabbered on long enough...yeah, very nice mate! top man!

Adreno Rider Adreno Rider

erm..quite honestly..

ok, don't get me wrong. i love these motocross games, and i love some of the physics that go with them. but honestly dude, this one sucks! the backflip/frontflips do not register, i can scrape the head under the floor and complete a level, yet sometimes land on the wheels and "fall off". the control sensitivity doesn't seem constant, so when i mean to only straighten up the wheels i end up faceplanting. I love the idea of pencilwork as background, its original and it works - so i'll give you that one. gameplay = 2, graphics = 6, sound = 5. overall = 4*. sorry bud.