All 17 art Reviews

How Many Guys!? How Many Guys!?

yet again another fantastic piece. once again your work portrays raw sexuality... and i totally dig it!

Shower with Nicole & Catherine Shower with Nicole & Catherine

it is so difficult these days to define erotic art on NG as a lot of it is based on messy orgasms - and much of it focuses itself on genitals and breasts - but this is completely different.

all of your art has immaculate detail and you have taken the time to capture more. you include backgrounds, foregrounds (water droplets in this for instance) and have made a very broad statement of sensual sexuality.

I could go on about how much I appreciate this work - but words are struggling to find thier way so I will leave it as the following:

you have created something I would DEFINITELY commission and I hope to see more of your work on here.

Kirin's Hungry (Before dinner) Kirin's Hungry (Before dinner)

really nice piece of art here!! your use of shine and very broad strokes makes this a very loud picture.

my only negativity is that I think her nipples look a little plasticky... other than that a truly wonderful piece of art. I particularly like the shading on the naval... you really get a sense of shape there.

whatever it is you do, keep doing it - because you're doing it right!

SignHerePlease responds:

They are plasticky lol

I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING LOL

Ribbed Cherry Ribbed Cherry

I'll be honest the alien-esque futa you have going on here doesnt really do it for me personally.

the tentacles are always a nice touch - and really add a lot of movement to the art.

the thing that I really like is just that only one eye is showing - and it is looking so big and innocent... adding a lot of character to her face.

so in a nutshell, not one of my favorite pieces - but as character work and facial expressions go...its a good'un! =D

SignHerePlease responds:

Not my fault, blame the owner of the OC, they made me do it lol
Tentacles are mine.

Sexy teen Sexy teen

well that was a surprise. i like it. its simple, and funny!

The Orgy The Orgy

i can see the legs, the anus and the vagina - also above the vagina is just chaos. perhaps that is the orgy?

I'm giving you a 4.5 as i do agree with previous posts, that you may want to touch it up a little here and there.

i need to do some drugs...and maybe grab a pencil.

art shouldn't have to make sense though - i love it!

QuietStealth responds:

Thanks man. Every amount of feed back means a lot to me.

The Tree of Nowhere The Tree of Nowhere

your art always seems to hit a chord. there is something about your art which makes me want to just hug you!

sonic hentai sonic hentai

of all the thumbnails, this one intrigued me most. and good good reason. you have literally shit all over my childhood - and i want to shake your hand for it.

its just rude and distasteful, and an attempt to either amuse or offend. humor depends on a person's boundaries - as to what they feel is acceptable or not. i find this hilarious - others dont!

this is one way to divide a room...a brilliant way, at that.

Monster Monster

there is something very haunting about this picture. the fact she is deformed, injured and very sad is one thing. but the fact she actually looks human, with some sort of parasite on her right making her ugly, and the fact you have put earth in the background and left her alone sends shivers down my spine. i really like this art, i do. but i hate that it is screaming out society's response to "difference" in such an honest and point-blank fashion. and for that, i love this picture.

BannBann responds:

That's exactly what I wanted to say with this painting.
Thank you. I appreciate this a lot.

The Prime SEXY The Prime SEXY

I've never played the diablo games...but I'm pretty sure the body is different to this in the game, right?

really nice picture. it's obviously a funny picture and it works. a highly detailed, seriously demonic face....with lovehearts as a background! brilliant!